Catholic National Library
- A & B Links. This is a page of useful links to various different types of on-line resources set up by Arundel and Brighton Diocese.
- Cafod's web site.
- Catechism of the Catholic Church - search engine. Search for key words or look up a paragraph.
- Catholic Charismatic Renewal in England
- Catholic Children's Society
- Catholic Church in England and Wales - directory of dioceses, publications, Catholic Media Office, news, liturgy.
- Catholic Community - this site features Catholic news, a prayer space, links to church documents and discussion groups. It describes itself as the best place on the net to meet and explore the Catholic Faith.
- Catholic Enquiry Office
- Catholic.net Catholic Information Centre on the Internet
- CPW (Catholic People's Weeks). The CPW set up 're-creation' weeks for individuals and families, for people of all ages and backgrounds.
- The Catholic Herald - Newspaper
- Catholic Truth Society the CTS works to develop and disseminate as widely as possible completely reliable publications about the faith, teaching and life of the Catholic Church and has been doing so for about the last 130 years.
- Churches Information for Mission - an initiative by Christian Churches and Agencies in England to forward mission through data collection, statistical interpretation and the networking which modern information technology makes possible. Links page.
- Computer Assisted Theology a useful list of annotated links relating to theological studies.
- Diocese of Salford Archives Information on the Archive of the Salford Diocesan of the United Kingdom, and on the work still in progress.
- Independent Catholic News the first daily Catholic on-line news service in the UK, contributors are a group of mainly Catholic journalists based in London, England
- Hexham and Newcastle Diocese - Links page
- Islam link to a site by Professor Alan Godlas (University of Georgia) it provides an annotated gateway to Internet resources relating to Islamic studies and associated subjects. Includes sections on Islamic art and music, history, glossary of terms, and material relating to the study of the Qur'an.
- LIBISMA Library for the Interdisciplinary Study of Marriage is a private, international library, specialized in the subject of marriage and related topics.
- Maryvale Institute specialises in part-time and distance learning courses in Theology, Religious Education and Catechesis. They also have a useful links page.
- New Advent Lots of resources including Summa Theologia, Catechism, documents of the Church Fathers and large parts of the 1913 Catholic Encyclopaedia
- Portsmouth Diocese - links page - an extensive collection of links
- RCNet a US based Catholic portal, includes UK information.
- Sacred Space, daily prayer with Irish Jesuits - a highly recommended site.
- St Cecilia's Guild - the Guild provides a free audio-book library lending service to the
visually impaired. Most of the titles on offer are of a religious or
- St Francis of Assisi Catholic Ramblers - they walk almost every Sunday of the year, in countryside accessible from London and also arrange walking holidays, week-ends and social events.
- Scottish Catholic Observer - Newspaper
- The Tablet. This site includes a useful links page
- Theology Library. A Catholic's collection of 118 pages with over 5,100 links ... in the spirit of the Second Vatican Council.
- The RE Site - a 'meta-website': it has no curriculum content of its own, but provides indexes and links which draw together all that is most useful and relevant to RE teachers and pupils.
- Vatican's web page.