Support - What Can Members Do?
See information about the Foundation Appeal launched in November 2007
- Offer their services by telephoning Joan Bond on 01252 543818 to:
- act as Voluntary Library Assistants. We ask for a commitment to at least a half day a week.
- assist with the computer work under the guidance of the Librarian, Fr. William Joseph and Mary Ransom.
- assist in the process of fund-raising either with clerical or promotional work.
- encourage others who might have an interest in the Library's vast collection of books to join up as a member of the Library. Those with access to the Internet should be urged to look at our web-site www.catholic-library.org.uk.
- Make a donation now towards the costs of maintaining the Library. The more generous members are, the better the service will be able to be. Cheques should be made payable for this purpose to the Catholic National Library and sent to Joan Bond at the Library. Members who are tax payers may tick and sign on the form below to specify that they wish their donation to be treated as Gift Aid. Since the Library is a registered charity, this will enable the amount of the donation to be increased significantly as the Library will be able to make a claim on the Inland Revenue for this extra amount. The donation is also an accepted tax deduction against the donor's own tax liability.
Expression of Interest, Voluntary Help, Donation
Please make cheques payable to: Catholic National Library . Print form below and mail to: Catholic National Library, St. Michael's Abbey, Farnborough, GU14 7NQ
City:____________________________ post code:________________
Contribution enclosed: _________
[ ] Please treat my donation as GIFT AID. _______________________________________________
Charity Reg. No. 1064460/0
[ ] I would like to help as a Voluntary Library Assistant. Please contact me.
[ ] I have experience and would like to help with computers. Please contact me.
[ ] I would like to assist with fund-raising. Please contact me.
[ ] I would like to help interest others in the Library. Please send me some promotional material.